GSI provides seamless and professional commercial cleaning services and facility services management Australia wide. We have been providing our clients with the highest level of service since 1990.
GSI can provide all your cleaning needs for multiple site servicing. We can provide a thorough cleaning and maintenance program (simple or extensive) that we will tailor to your specific requirements. We are committed to delivering high quality services to ensure your commercial premises are clean and ready for business.
We have the professional experience and knowledge you are looking for as we have years of experience in a wide variety of industries.
While understanding the importance of supplying a service that is inclusive of quality and efficient in manner, we also take very seriously our obligations relating to performing in the safest possible way.
All team members are work reference and police checked.
All employees & contractors participate in WHS site inductions prior to engagement & commencement of works.
We conduct periodical meetings encompassing but not limited to – toolbox talks, safe work practices, including emergency procedures.
Our overall goal is the provision of proactive solutions in the safest working environment.
GSI Management are committed into embed principals of effective risk management into all existing practices at all levels of the organisation.
Where specific regulations require Controls GSI will ensure compliance as follows.
- Hazard Identification (Identify hazards that may pose risks to health & safety).
- Manage Risk (Minimise risks as far as reasonably practicable).
- Evaluate Risks (Risk matrix compare levels of risk against pre- established criteria, consider balance between potential & adverse outcomes).
- Implement Risk Controls (Hierarchy of controls) – Substitution with less hazardous option, Isolate person/s form hazard, implement administration controls, Use of personal protective equipment).
- GSI ensures all controls are fit for purpose, suitable for the nature & duration of the task and installed, set-up & used correctly.
Our auditing systems and procedures facilitate the opportunity to re- evaluate & implement improved systems of operation to maximise on our ability to ensure total compliance & improved performance over the term of the contract.
Audit reporting systems – (KPI / SLA) Site folders, Communication booklets, Periodical duties folder (weekly, bi weekly and monthly), Quarterly audit software reports.
Compliance requirements laid down by State authorities, legislation and regulations.
Sustainable sourcing, Corporate governance, Sustainable environment.
- Atmospheric emissions. Site contamination & spills.
- Noise emissions.
- Damage to flora & fauna.
- Storm water management.
- Unnecessary energy consumption.